Wilson Elser's Orlando office currently seeks a Receptionist who possesses the below.
• Must have previous receptionist experience in a law firm or legal environment
• Associate's degree or some college courses preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including MS Outlook
• Must maintain a professional presentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Highly dependable and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Working knowledge ...
Wilson Elser's Orlando office currently seeks a Paralegal who possesses the below.
Bachelor's degree preferred, will consider associate's degree in paralegal studies
Minimum experience -- 5 years, preferably in a defense litigation firm
Typing skills -- 50 wpm (minimum)
Basic legal research skills, knowledge of Westlaw and LexisNexis a plus
Good organizational skills a must -- this position is very document intense
If your background and experience align with these ...
Jun 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in Orlando simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.