- Experience leading Technical implementation of power projects.
- Lead Multi-discipline Engineering team and provide Engineering support for Project implementation.
- Serve as main point of contact for technical matters.
- Provide technical summary reports to teams abroad.
- 7+ years of experience in Project and Process Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, coordination, and integration skills.
- Working knowledge of Gas Turbine, ...
- Responsible for the application and thermal performance, equipment specification of the equipment fundamental to the power industry, both from the applications and testing perspective.
- Pickup developing projects and existing projects at any point of the process and perform the duties required to bring them to a successful contract and/or conclusion including potentially fulfill all testing activates.
- Activates include managing third party testers to executing the testing ...
- Prepare piping system designs and specifications.
- Lead engineering efforts and provide guidance to junior engineer for all technical aspects related to piping systems.
- Review and approve work prepared by junior engineers.
- Prepare inquiry and purchase specifications for all elements of piping systems.
- Schedule engineering deliverables.
- Meet regularly with vendors and ensure that all technical and schedule requirements are being met.
- Interpret and respond to ...
·Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering the Director is accountable for leading and managing the Systems and Project Engineering teams performing research, analysis and design of communications systems involving troposcatter, microwave, satellite, HF and VHF/UHF radio, and Project Management.
·Takes lead responsibility for development of technical proposals against customer requirements and preparing the system design and associated documentation.
·Works closely with ...
Multi-facility manufacturer of custom designed thermoformed plastic shallow formed and deep drawn, thick and thin gauge parts for the aerospace, electronics and home appliance industries seeks 5 + years experience in product development, applications engineering and manufacturing engineering roles to oversee from customer concept through delivery medium and high volume lot custom mold projects.
*** In-house design & building of tools utilizing wood, composite & aluminum.
*** Broad thermoforming ...
Opportunity with large scale multi-plant operation using cutting edge scientific molding machines providing real-time feedback and adjustment for air pressure, temperature, tool strain gauge, etc. for individual with 5 + years manufacturing engineering experience in thermoforming and solid knowledge of: Thick and thin thermoforming; Sheet, roll-fed and inline extruded applications; and Vacuum forming, mated form tooling, and plug assisted techniques.
*** Support process set up teams and ...
Execution of global growth strategy and manufacturing expansion requires upgrading staff with full time certified quality engineer. Will have 3+ years on experience in process and product auditing of wafer fabrication or IC manufacturing. Major contributor to development of internal quality management doctrine and track record of prior experience in structuring, evangelizing and implementing ISO certification.
Full time position with OEM with international business presence and consecutive quarters ...
Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Devices
Global leader in the development and production of life saving medical devices seeks a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to lead process and manufacturing engineering activities at the company's flagship manufacturing site about an hour north of Orlando, FL. ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURING. The Manufacturing Engineer will:
Lead manufacturing and process improvements, managing critical engineering projects
Redesign machines ...
Services Project Manager - Orlando, FL
Experience: Min: 01.00 yrs Max: 10.00 yrs
Required Education: BS Mechanical Engineering Preferred or other Engineering/Technical BS
Compensation Type: Hourly, Salary
Location: Orlando, FL
No of Positions: 1
Must Be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Essential Job Functions:
As a Services Project Manager supporting our customer, the candidate will be responsible for developing schedules, processes, reports, and ...
Vmax Vision is a technology company that has developed a revolutionary instrument for the eye care industry. Vmax markets diagnostic devices to optometrists and ophthalmologists. We are seeking a qualified candidate for Software Application Programming to support new products, new features and to maintain the current product lines.
The Candidate must have at least 3 years experience in application development in commercial products:
3+ years experience with C/C++. MS Visual C# ...
This is a Blue Signal Job www.bluesignal.com
Our client is an OEM and professional services provider of Fiber DAS products. They are a well-known manufacture of small cell products and solutions. This person can be located in TX, GA, or FL and will be working virtually out of a home office and traveling on-site when needed. Our client has a strong professional reputation as their focus is on having the best engineers in the business providing training, certifications, and support to all engineers ...
Job Title: Production Engineer – Florida
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
The Production Engineer is responsible for the development of the Elementary and Schematic diagrams for all Switchgear Products, as well as interfacing with Production personnel and customers.
The circuits must be designed to insure compliance with the customer specifications and industry standards.
Terra-Max Engineering is seeking a civil engineer with experience in land development, utility design, and stormwater design. Candidate should also have experience with permitting through local, state, and federal agencies. Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering required.
Skills and Abilities:
Candidate must have knowledge of and experience in all aspects of site civil engineering for residential and commercial site design including grading and drainage design, utility design ...
Mar 5 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Orlando easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.