Licensed Professional Engineer
Leading engineering firm in the aquatics design and engineering field has an immediate full-time position available for a Licensed Professional Engineer with a minimum 7 years direct experience. This position will be responsible to design, create, and analyze mechanical and electrical engineering solutions for aquatics projects. The firm has a rich 27-year history in the design field and is looking for a talented team member to help create world-class features.
- Experience leading Technical implementation of power projects.
- Lead Multi-discipline Engineering team and provide Engineering support for Project implementation.
- Serve as main point of contact for technical matters.
- Provide technical summary reports to teams abroad.
- 7+ years of experience in Project and Process Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, coordination, and integration skills.
- Working knowledge of Gas Turbine, ...
- Responsible for the application and thermal performance, equipment specification of the equipment fundamental to the power industry, both from the applications and testing perspective.
- Pickup developing projects and existing projects at any point of the process and perform the duties required to bring them to a successful contract and/or conclusion including potentially fulfill all testing activates.
- Activates include managing third party testers to executing the testing ...
- Develop Instrumentation Specifications and Instrument design drawings
- Incorporate Gas Turbine control system requirements
- Interpret P&IDs and other design documents to develop instrumentation requirements
- Present technical data to internal and external customers
- Participate or lead teams assigned to address specific technical or organizational initiatives
- Develop designs consistent with engineering policies, codes, and customer requirements
- Perform peer reviews ...
Machine tool distributor seeking Machine Tool Mechanic to travel to customer locations and preform all maintenance and repair functions of machine shop equipment. Individuals shall also assist in the installation of new machinery and train the customers on safe operations. This individual shall travel throughout the week returning home each and every weekend.
*** 3+ years of experience installing, maintaining and repairing CNC turning centers, routers, grinders, benders, saws, or other ...
Job Title: Electrical CAD Drafter
Job Reference #:12528
Location: Orlando, FL
Assignment Length: Contract
Will generate professional quality finished electrical construction/installation AutoCAD drawings from markups of an Engineer/Designer design set of drawings.
Generate Record Drawings and maintain file as required.
Please contact Nick Nichols for more information
High school diploma or GED required.
At least 2 years experience within the ...
Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Devices
Global leader in the development and production of life saving medical devices seeks a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to lead process and manufacturing engineering activities at the company's flagship manufacturing site about an hour north of Orlando, FL. ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURING. The Manufacturing Engineer will:
Lead manufacturing and process improvements, managing critical engineering projects
Redesign machines ...
Job Title: Production Engineer – Florida
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
The Production Engineer is responsible for the development of the Elementary and Schematic diagrams for all Switchgear Products, as well as interfacing with Production personnel and customers.
The circuits must be designed to insure compliance with the customer specifications and industry standards.
Mar 12 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Orlando easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.